These instructions were written by Sue Eldred at Sue’s Creative Workshop.
StyleTechCraft Vinyl Needed:
453 Olive Craft Vinyl (Been)
434 Lavender Craft Vinyl (there)
465 Lt. Pink Craft Vinyl (Crafted)
487 Tiff Blue (that)
499 Black (background)
496 Soft Gray (decorative elements)
- Wipe the surface of the tumbler with the alcohol wipe to remove any oils.
- Cut the vinyl using a cutting machine such as a Silhouette or Cricut.
- Weed the design (removing excess vinyl and leave the design on your backing).
- Cut a piece of transfer paper slightly larger than the black vinyl background.
- Apply transfer tape over the black background. Give the transfer tape a gentle rub.
- Apply black background onto the tumbler.
- Center and apply words onto the background
- Allow the vinyl to cure on the tumbler for 4 days before using. (Handwash)